Thursday 26 July 2012

Evolving into a smoker

I smoked for the first time when I was in 10th grade. I had been hanging out with a group of kids who were isolated for one reason or another from other kids in school. Not even a single one of them tried to hide their passion for smoking and of course they never forced me to smoke yet the offer was always there
And then finally I had touched my lips to this addictive bag of tobacco. Firstly I had one, two, and three. Then I had few more. 



Smoking was like a come and go experience. If I was around smokers, I would smoke, but I could go months and months without cigarettes. I didn’t consider smoking to be a big deal and found it quite relaxing after being sorrounded by the mischevious kids thorught out the time in school. Those days are long gone where I would sneak out of school and gather with a bunch of kids in the ground on the back of our school, who hated school and life as much as I did.

With the time passing by I had developed a habit for running, playing cricket and doing all the athletic stuff. I started hanging out with the guys of my own calobar and didn’t think much about smoking. I had participated in the school games and friends that I made were non-smokers. So smoking wasn’t really something I was doing to kill time.

After months we had to shift to another house to an entirely different city and for which I had to leave my school and friends too. This was a tough part of my life because leaving a place where I had friends and memories wasn’t easy at all.The new house was a mess. Every thing seemed new and unfamiliar. I had to make friends with people over there because that was my home then.  In school , things were different from what they were in my previous school and city. I saw more number of kids indulged in smoking and was surprised to find out that they were easily able to get cigarettes from store.

As for me smoking was like a temporary experience so I didn’t really pay much attention to it. But there was a girl in my class who I became friends with. We hung out, had sleep overs and visited so many places togather. She was a smoker too. I didn’t find it wrong and my own parents smoked of course so it didn’t hesitate to join her in this matter.

I smoked a cigarette which turned into one pack and so and so forth and I realized that I had also become a addictive smoker by then.  I had a very positive attitude towards leaving smoking but this time I couldn’t just stop. I just smoked and smoked and couldn’t see a way to turn back. Finally became a addictive smoker.
In today’s age leaving smoking seems little easy than old times without really relying on your will completely. Electronic cigarettes is the newest innovative technolgy to get your hands off of this bag of tobacco for good.
Smokeless cigarettes , Electronic cigarettes, tar free cigarettes and to buy electronic cigarettes online visit our website jasperandjasper.com to get surprised.









Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments:

Post a Comment